Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A Drew funny
Drew has become a Thomas the Tank Engine NUT!! I mean that to the fullest extent of the word! It started just after his 3rd birthday, and is still alive & well. As potty training rewards we did Thomas trains, so he now has quite an extensive collection. We also drove 4+ hours to attend A Day Out with Thomas in Oklahoma City at the end of September (see picture below of Mr Cool with Sir Topham Hatt, "the head of the railway"). To my point....today, I received the ultimate compliment from Drew. As I was strapping him into his carseat, and for no reason that I am aware of, my little cutie turns to me and says, "Mama, you are a very useful engine!" Most probably won't see this as a compliment, but I, in all my hours of watching Thomas & Friends videos, know that this really & truly is a compliment. All engines aspire to be "Really Useful". To be labeled as "Really Useful" by Sir Topham Hatt is the goal, the prize. And now, I can count myself among the greats, as I am "Really Useful"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment