Tuesday, November 25, 2008

From Abby, regarding crawling

Crawling is fun!!! Had I known it would be this great, I would have started a long time ago!! Here I go, down the hall! Note the determined look on my face.


Look! A basket full of magazines! This looks unstable, I think I'll try to pull up on it.


Hmmm.....the plan to sit up under the table didn't work so well. Time to move on!


I'll just go over here & play with whatever random toys Drew has out -- that should make him very happy!


Look! The sofa table! I bet I can squeeze between the legs!


Just what I wanted -- the dog's leash!

Now on to my bedroom. I knocked all the books off my bookshelf! I know that Mama is SO proud!


On to Drew's room -- more books! Wonder what else is in here?

A giant giraffe? My big brother is crazy! I bet he's REALLY happy that I'm in his room.


You know, this crawling stuff is really fun! And even if I fall down, I'm still happy. :)



No comments: