Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Drew bug

While my son might have above average energy & orneriness, I love him to pieces!!! He is the sweetest, smartest, most caring little bugger I know! I love the way he needs a hug first thing in the morning, and twice an hour all day long. I love the way he wants to play with his sister, and he can make her laugh like no one else can. I love it when he tells me he loves me all day long, and, if I don't hear him, he just tells me louder. I love the funny, unexpected things that come out of his mouth, and the sleepy cuddles I get every night. We were just cuddling and he said, "You're my favorite mama in the world! You make my heart happy!". This is because I always tell him that he's my favorite boy in the whole wide world, and his hugs & kisses make my heart smile! And it's true!!!!! I love being your mama, baby boy, & treasure all the time we spend together!