Sunday, January 11, 2009

For you, Uncle Troy

Or, as an alternate title, Fun With Lacrosse Sticks (or hockey sticks, as Drew calls them -- you've got your work cut out for you, Uncle Troy!)

Abby gives it a 4 on the "tasty" scale.


Maybe this part tastes better....

2 balls are better than 1!! (As a side note, this is Drew's new "smile")




Fun stuff!!!


3 comments:

Tara Calton said...

Only an Uncle would give an almost 4 year old lacrosse sticks. ;)

Tara said...

No, no! An uncle gave them each their own lacrosse sticks as BABIES! Do I need to mention that said uncle is single and without children?

Unknown said...

Tara, you failed to mention how COOL this uncle really is . . .

By the way, I'm glad you found the ball I gave you. REMEMBER: Drew needs to play wall ball daily. 500 righty and 500 lefty. Abby needs to start working on her ground balls . . . again, both hands!