I can't believe my baby is 4!! Time flies when you're having fun!
We had a family party Saturday night. Drew was so excited to open presents that he was shaking!
.jpg)
Drew's cake, made by mama. I realize that it's not even close to professional, but I'm pretty proud of it! And Drew loved it, so that's really all that matters!!
.jpg)
Abby gave the cake 2 green thumbs up!
.jpg)
Today, on Drew's actual birthday, we had a friend party at Chuck E Cheese's. We had SO much fun!
.jpg)
Drew & his friend Bob the Builder.
.jpg)
Mason & Drew on the roller coaster ride.
.jpg)
Jack & Drew on the roller coaster ride, going down a big hill, apparently.
.jpg)
Abby even got in on the fun & played Whack-A-Mole with Daddy.
.jpg)
It's been a great birthday weekend (I'm sure Drew would agree)!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there . . . I've never eaten at Chucky Cheese!
Sorry we missed it but I am glad he had fun! Happy Bday Mr. Drew!
Post a Comment