We made smoothies! I think Abby & I were the only ones that liked them (Drew did until he realized there was FRUIT in his -- GASP!). Miss Abby sucked hers down, and then gave a big "I love smoothies!" smile!
Drew & Abby both LOVE blankets! If Drew spies one, he wants to be under it. If Abby sees on, she'll stick her little thumb in her mouth & lay down on it, snuggling in. It's too cute! I brought in their blankets from the car to wash them, and Drew spotted them & took them into the living room. I walked in & found this:Drew said, "We're having a sleepover, Mama!". Both of them were just laughing away. Too cute!
Abby got her first "real" baby doll for her birthday, and it was love at first sight! She's such a girly girl! Her new favorite thing is feeding the baby her bottle. It's amazing to me that the baby that would not take a bottle knows exactly what to do for her baby!A little bottle for baby, a little bottle for Abby...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Cute pics. ;)
Post a Comment