I was getting dinner into the crock pot & realized that we were out of paper towels. I ran out to the garage & grabbed them, and also grabbed the last 2 rolls of toliet paper. I tossed the TP in the hallway that leads to the master bedroom, and continued making dinner. All was a little too quiet, so I went looking for Abby and found this:
.jpg)
So of course I grabbed my camera! She was too proud of herself!
Drew had his 4 year pediatrican check-up today, so Robby watched Abby while I took him. He did AWESOME at the doctor's office! My big boy is 35 lbs (surprisingly 50th% -- I thought he was skinny!) & 40 3/4 inches tall (50-70th%). Dr G said he was doing great!
When we got him, Robby was so excited to show off Abby's ball rolling skills. She was pretty proud of herself too.
1 comment:
Valere has been getting into the toilet paper too.
Also Lily is 35 lbs too and she is 42 inches tall.
Post a Comment