Robby & I are in disbelief that Drew's old enough for Pre-K, but we had to face that reality yesterday! He was SO excited for his first day! So excited, in fact, that this was the best picture I could get out of him....
In the car on the way to school:
At school, waiting for class to start:
Deciding which toy to play with first:
On the way home, Abby was sticking her fingers in her ears & talking gibberish. Robby said she was trying to drown out my singing, but I think she was trying to fill the silence in the absence of her talkative brother!
After the big first day! His first art project -- the tree tops are his little hands! And the sun was in his eyes, so he had to borrow mama's sunglasses.
He said he really liked school! He couldn't tell us names of anyone that he played with, just that he helped a little girl on the playground. They read 2 books, had a snack of goldfish crackers & apple juice, and played on the playground. I'm happy that he's enjoying his time at school, but sad that my baby boy is growning up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment