Saturday, October 17, 2009

Discovery Center

I've been wanting to take Drew to the Discovery Center in Springfield for awhile, but wasn't sure if it would be for older kids (and it's a little pricey!). So when the credit union where we have our accounts was having a free kids' event there, we jumped on it!
Digging for dinosaur bones
Checking out the lightning ball
Being the only member of our family with long hair, I got to test out the electricity ball (you touch the ball & your hair stands up). Drew was not happy with my new hair style and insisted that I "rub it down a little, mama!". Too cute!
Preschool is working! :)
Driving the gyro with Daddy
My little hamster in his wheel
Weee!!
We had lots of fun! Most of the exhibits were probably a little above Drew's level, but he enjoyed walking around looking at everything. And Abby had fun following Drew around & doing everythigng he did. :)

No comments: