Drew came into our bedroom at 6:10 AM & asked if we could open presents. We managed to keep him contained until 6:45, when Abby started making noise.
.jpg)
I think Abby was still asleep, and wasn't quite sure what to think!
.jpg)
Drew was so excited that he didn't care whose gift he was opening, he just wanted to open them all!
.jpg)
Very excited for his remote control monster truck!
.jpg)
Santa brought dress-up boxes. Abby declared herself a "pwincess" when she put on her boa!
.jpg)
Drew with an afro. :)
.jpg)
The little "pwincess" in her tutu, on her Dora couch, with her Dora blanket. I think she was just overwhelmed with all the new stuff!
.jpg)
Drew's creation -- a Power Ranger wtih an alien face & an afro.
.jpg)
Abby was most excited to find chocolate in her stocking, and kept proclaiming, "I like chocolate!". At one point, I found her eating Hershey's kisses, wrapper & all. Crazy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment