Sunday, November 30, 2008

Drew-isms

  1. On Thursday we were done eating breakfast and I asked Robby if he would watch the kiddos while I showered. He replied, "By all means". Drew then repeated what he thought Robby said, "Vile beans!". And he's continued to repeat it all weekend.
  2. Again on Thursday, Robby had buckled Abby into her carseat, and I was putting the diaper bag in next to her. Drew & I had the following conversation:
    Me: Abby, you all set?
    Drew: Abby has a cigarette???
    Me: How do you know what a cigarette is?
    Drew: Like in Daddy's truck!
    Me: Daddy has cigarettes in his truck?!?!?!?
    Drew: You know, you push it in & it turns red & hot? (he meant the cigarette lighter, which he always like to push)
  3. While visiting the Gerlt grandparents this weekend, Drew was digging through the toys that mom has in an old hamper in the laundry room. He asked mom what that thing was where the toys were. She told him it was a hamper. He proceeded to talk for quite some time about the "hampster cage" where the toys are!

CRAZY KID!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarous! TC