So, on the way to Robby's grandparents' house, Miss Abby decided to throw up on herself. While Robby got gas about halfway there, I changed into her diaper bag outfit. Back on the road, and she did it again!!!! We're really not sure why, but we were really thankful for washing machines this year!!! As you can see, she was pretty happy about hanging out in her diaper.
.jpg)
She also has a thing for Uncle Scott (Robby's brother). I think the feeling was mutual...
.jpg)
Playing in the leaves was fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)
And once we got home, she crawled around & made funny faces.
.jpg)
**Disclaimer: I know it looks like I don't take pictures of Drew, but that's SO not true!!! I can't count the number of pictures I've taken of the back of that kid's head while he's yelling at me to not take his picture! Someday this phase will pass....
No comments:
Post a Comment