Saturday, my favorite 3 year old & I had a date! We had a birthday party to attend, and I decided to just make a day of it. First, we hit up the party store for 4th birthday supplies (sniff, sniff!). We left home a little too early, so I then suggested a trip to the $1 Store. Drew had never been there, and was pretty skeptical about going, until I told him he could pick out any toy he wanted. We roamed the aisles and he found some trucks. There were 4 different kinds, and I could see his little wheels turning. I suggested that since he had been such a good boy for the past few weeks, that we get ALL 4! The look on his face was priceless! We had to open 2 in the car, and then headed to Jump Mania for the party. (Jump Mania is a giant room filled with inflatable bounce houses, slides & obstacle courses) It took a little convincing to get Drew to leave his trucks & go inside!!! Once we did, we had a blast!! We've been there before, but always with his friends, and we always have Abby with us. This time, Drew didn't really know anyone, and no Abby, so Mama got to play!!!! If only Mama had the energy of Drew.... We had SO much fun!!!



On the way home, as Drew played with his trucks, he asked, "Mama, next time we go to the jumpy place, can Abby come too?". With tears in my eyes, I told him yes. The sweetness of that boy amazes me daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment