Monday, January 26, 2009

Product Review

I must have been a good girl last year, because I got exactly what I wanted from Santa! That's right, I asked for a Shark Steam Mop. We have textured vinyl in our kitchen, and the only way to get it really clean is to get on my hands & knees with Mr Clean & a scrub brush. If you know me, you know that doesn't happen often! I saw an infomercial about this little guy, and I was convinced that it was the solution to my problem! And it is!!!!!!! I stinking love this thing! It weighs nothing, requires very little set up, and is very easy to push around. And it gets my floor super clean! My favorite part: it only uses water to clean, no chemicals, so I feel better about the kids playing on the floor (Robby calls me a tree hugger because of this, but it's true!).
Oh how I love you, little Shark! I think everyone should have one!!

No comments: